帮我找十句英文电影台词五部电影的(每不各两句)简单一点都没关系,

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/06 10:07:03
帮我找十句英文电影台词五部电影的(每不各两句)简单一点都没关系,

帮我找十句英文电影台词五部电影的(每不各两句)简单一点都没关系,
帮我找十句英文电影台词
五部电影的(每不各两句)简单一点都没关系,

帮我找十句英文电影台词五部电影的(每不各两句)简单一点都没关系,
《阿甘正传》:
  1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
  2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
  3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
  《狮子王》The Lion King:
  1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
  世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存.
  2. I laugh in the face of danger.
  越危险就越合我心意.
  3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
  我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸.
  《飘》Gone with The Wind :
  1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
  2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
  3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
  《泰坦尼克号》Titanic:
  1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
  外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
  2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
  我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
  3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
  如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
  《西雅图夜未眠》Sleepless in Seattle :
  1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
  2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
  3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
  《爱情故事》Love Story:
  1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I’m just afraid that I’m going to lose it.
  当生命中美好的东西到来时,我却觉得会失去它
  2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn’t mean anything.
  人们总把“我爱你”挂在嘴边,可那往往言不由衷
  3.He’s stuck, he’s in between worlds.
  他进退不能,夹在阴阳之间
  《加菲猫》GARFIELD:
  1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard & Visa
  钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡
  2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
  每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃
  3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
  要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡
  简爱
  1.简:Your bride. 你的新娘.
  罗切斯特先生:What bride?I have no bride. 我的新娘?我没有新娘.
  简:But you will have. 但你就要有了.
  罗切斯特先生:Yes,I will,I will. 是的,我会有的,会的.
  2.简:Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you?
  你以为我会留在这儿,让自己变得对你毫无意义?
  Do you think because I'm poor,obscure ,plain .
  I'm soulless and heartless?
  你以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?
  I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart.
  我和你一样有灵魂,有感情.
  And if God gifted me wealth and beauty,
  如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,
  I should have made it as hard for you to leave me,
  我会让你难于离开我,
  as it is now for me to leave you.
  就象我难于离开你.
  Now I've spoken my mind and let me go.
  现在我吐露了心里话,让我走吧.
  〈九〉《蝴蝶梦》Rebecca:
  1.I knew where Rebecca's body was!
  我知道吕蓓卡的尸体在哪儿.
  Lying on that cabin floor,
  就躺在那船舱的地板上,
  on the bottom of the sea.
  沉在海底.
  How did you know,Maxim?
  你怎麽知道的,迈克西姆?
  Because I put it there!
  因为,是我把它放在那里的.
  2.Would you look into my eyes
  现在你还能看着我的眼睛
  and tell me that you love me now?
  说你爱我吗?
  You see,I was right.
  你看,我说对了吧,
  It's too late.
  太晚了.
  No,it's not too late!
  不,还不算晚!
  You're not to say that!
  不要这样说!
  I love you
  我爱你,
  more than anything in the world...
  胜过这世上的一切.
  Please,Maxim,
  迈克西姆
  kiss me,please!
  吻我吧,求求你1
  No.It's no use.
  不,没有用,
  It's too late.
  太晚了.
  《卡萨布兰卡》Casablanca:
  “Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.”
  “世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的.”
  Ilsa:For old time's sake.
  看在旧日的情分上.
  Sam:I don't know what you mean,Miss Ilsa.
  我不懂你的意思,伊尔莎小姐.
  Ilsa:Play it,Sam.Play "As Time Goes By".
  弹吧,山姆,弹那首《时光流转》.
  Sam:Oh,I can't remember,Ms.Ilsa.
  噢,我记不得了,伊尔莎小姐.
  --I'm a little rusty on them.
  我对它有点生疏了.
  Ilsa:I'll hum it for you. 我哼给你听.
  (她开始哼,山姆跟着弹起来)
  Ilsa:Sing it,Sam.
  唱呀,山姆.
  (山姆开始唱)
  Sam:You must remember this,
  你必须记住,
  --a kiss is just a kiss,
  亲吻就是亲吻,
  --a sigh is just a sigh.
  叹息就是叹息.
  --The fundamental things apply,
  --as time goes by.
  随着时光流逝,还是那一套.
  --And when two lovers woo,
  --they still say I love you,
  情侣们相恋,照样说:我爱你.
  --on that you can rely.
  这点你尽管放心.
  --No matter what the future brings,
  不管有什麽新玩意在将来出现,
  --as time goes by.
  随着时光流逝.
  Rick:Sam,I thought I told you never to play.
  山姆,我不是已经告诉你永远不要再弹这支曲子.